Vital – all in one – 300g
Vital – all in one – 300g
Australian naturopaths Stephen & Shane Sullivan first developed Vital All-In-One back in the year 2000 in response to seeing their patients take up to 20 tablets a day without seeing any benefits. They saw an opportunity to develop an all-in-one formula, delivered in a powder format that helped encourage better absorption.
The Vital Greens name has since evolved to Vital-All-In-One to highlight there’s more to the formula than just greens
The formula is an easily absorbed, carefully balanced powder blend of essential nutrients that have been extracted from natural dense vegetables and fruits plus the addition of probiotics, herbs, vitamins and minerals. Just two teaspoons daily of Vital All-In-One delivers 78 vital ingredients that are loaded with probiotics, prebiotics, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids, fibre and a unique high alkalising pea protein.
Ingredients and benefits:
The power-packed Vital All-In-One contains 78 vital ingredients to help support good health.
- The many greens and nutrient-dense fruits and vegetables will help to counteract the daily toll that pollution, radiation, free radicals, fast food and stress exact on your body.
- Ingredients like green tea and grapeseed extracts, cocoa beans and citric acid, to name just a few, help support your immune system, to assist in fighting illness and to help recover quickly when you do get sick
- Poor intestinal health may compromise your ability to absorb nutrients. Vital All-In-One provides a blend of probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes to help keep your digestive system working at its best. It is also in a convenient powder form that makes it easier to digest and be absorbed by the body.
- Very few people are free from the burden of stress, which may wreck havoc on the immune system and interferes with mood, sleep and concentration. Vital All-In-One contains a carefully selected range of adaptogenic herbs (which encourage emotional stability and mental acuity) to help give you the calm edge you need to achieve your goals – big and small.
- For optimum health, your liver needs to be working well and doing its job of flushing out impurities and filtering toxins. Rice bran powder, dandelion root extract, milk thistle extract and burdock root extract help support your liver & help keep it functioning at it’s best.
- Maintaining a healthy weight and controlling your appetite are common problems which, if poorly managed, can lead to obesity and a range of deadly lifestyle diseases. The 100% Vital Pea Protein Isolate in Vital’s All-In-One is rich in amino acids – the building blocks of protein that help to control appetite, blood sugar and preserve muscle mass.
And of course, Vital All-in-One also includes vitamins & minerals to help support your daily good health. Support your body to help be all you can be with this lactose-free, gluten free, vegan friendly all-in-one supplement – 78 vital ingredients.